Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Holly Jolly Tag - FMS

 




It is go time around here!  The tree is up, on line shopping is finished, packages are wrapped, and pies are in the freezer.  Please notice there is no mention of Christmas cards being finished or mailed....sigh...I won't even pledge to start earlier next year because it never happens!  So quick and easy tag cards work perfectly right now!  I am sending a few more cards than usual this year since our regular holiday gatherings will not be happening this year.....because of you know what....

In the meantime find yourself a nice furry four legged friend to hang out with! 



Emma and Joy





Jacquie has a wide open sketch for you this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Have fun making a tag of any design!



The Paper Players is hosting a Christmas challenge this week.



Stamp Sets: Peace and Joy, Joyful Holly
Ink: Poppy Parade, Shade Spruce, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Plush Poinsettia Specialty DSP, Garden Green




15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very beautiful, Linda!
=]

Judy Rozema said...

Well, I am in awe of your organization and readiness! I love the tag on your card - it's so festive and bright. And then -- the background just really makes it special. Looks so awesome!!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card! Love that poinsettia paper with the holly tag! Awesome that you've got the hard work done...now you just need to make a few cards and you're all ready to relax for Christmas! :)

Amy O said...

This is festive and fun and I just want to reach through the screen and touch the velvety background! A lovely card, Linda!

Nora Noll said...

I always love your cards. The background is fantastic on this and I love the simple flow of the holly!!!

Brian King said...

This card is incredible, Linda! I love everything about it. What a wonderful way to showcase this stamp set and this gorgeous paper! Love! And then there's Emma - wasn't she just a toddler?

LeAnne said...

A beauty of a tag on a beauty of a card...LOVE the vellum over green! You are ahead of me on shopping...and my cards are almost ready to go out! Yikes, time is ticking away! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

This is wonderful, Linda! Clean and simple but totally beautiful! And - love seeing Emma on her horse-journey! It's one I remember very well. And...am still IN!! Thanks so much for sharing your pretty project with us this week at The Players!

Cindy Beach said...

Oh! How I would love to have a nice furry friend like Emma's! Please, Santa? I girl can dream, eh? Your card is a beauty! Love the sweet holly tag, and WOW that specialty paper is gorgeous too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this gorgeous holly combo Linda - a stunning use of that flocked paper for the background. Just lovely! And I'm glad you are not done on the Christmas card front - me neither, despite the best of intentions! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the whimsical line of holly on the tag, Linda! Beautiful card.

Jen Brum said...

This card is just gorgeous Linda! I love the background and the tag is so elegant. The colours just pop. Very stunning! I have most of the gifts purchased, the wrapping started today but pies...no pies here!!!! You're one ambitious lady!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and a gorgeous background!

Jen Timko said...

This is beautiful! I love the tag itself but the background is really fabulous too. Now for this whole pies are made thing? So you mean that pies can be made and stored and not eaten?? This is a new concept for me. ;-)

Kim S said...

This is so lovely with the flocked paper in the background!