Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Celebrate Winter! FMS468

 






Being a fan of snow and winter meant I could not resist this delightful winter scene!  And it all came together perfectly for my sketch this week!  





I am hosting this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  It is cold and wintry here in the northeast so I would love to sit by the fire and visit your galleries to see what you have created with my sketch!  That is always cause to celebrate!



Stamp Set: Snowmen and Bunnies (Colorado Craft Co.)
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Copics
Paper: Whisper White, From My Heart DSP, Real Red









10 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cuuuuuuuute!!! No snow here, but I sure could use some! It would make a nice change of scenery...send some down here!

I Card Everyone said...

Linda I bought this stamp, too! Don't you just love the bunny's perspective? You have so perfectly colored these darling characters, and they've found a perfect home in your fun Sketch!
=]

Judy Rozema said...

So cute! I love that big snowman and bunny! I want all the CCC images! Great sketch this week too!

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love the image...not so sure about that celebration sentiment. ;)

Lynn Hoyt said...

Love, love love that card and that stamp set Linda. The sketch looks like easy fun, I'm going to try real hard to get something made for it. I do have so much product I haven't used yet. Thanks for the great sketch and your use was so darling.

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous sketch, Linda! I love the way this sweet image fits on the scalloped panel.

Amy O said...

What a sweet scene! And I agree that winter is a celebration. We are celebrating relief from 90+ degree temperatures down here. Summer is long!

Christine Kiehl said...

Simply adorable images and card!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is just amazing Linda! I love that snowman and little bunny! So sweet! Now, I might not agree with the sentiment!!! Winter and I don't get along so well!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this sketch and your snow-loving pair make the perfect winter scene to show it off. A great card!