Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stamp Review Crew: Kangaroo & Company

 








The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Kangaroo & Company today.  It is a sweet set with options for several occasions.  I decided to make a baby card for our hop.  






In the meantime my youngest grandbaby is growing way too fast!  His momma surprised him with an indoor jungle gym to keep him occupied during our long winter/pandemic days!






Enjoy the hop! If you missed Kelly's delightful work head back there to see what she has created!




Otherwise keep going and see what the fabulous Stesha has in store!





The sketch from Sunday Stamps worked perfectly with my critters!




Stamp Set: Kangaroo & Company
Dies from Snailed It and Many Messages
Paper: Whisper White, Playing With Patterns DSP, Crushed Curry
Ink: Memento Black, Not Quite Navy, Blends, Copics







8 comments:

Betty said...

I love the interaction of the three kangaroos! Adorable with this layout!

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love your little kangaroo babies, perfect colors and design! The indoor jungle gym looks pretty awesome!! :)

Stef Perry said...

Linda, your take on the sketch is delightful with those darling kangaroos! Lucky grandson (and probably parents too LOL) with an indoor jungle gym to keep him busy. So cute! I'm so glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this kanga-family, and your adorable Will - that looks like such a fun jungle-gym!
=]

RubberRedneck said...

Adorable card! I want an indoor jungle gym looks like so much fun!

Heather said...

Oh wow, Linda - what a fun take on our sketch with this cutie! I so love that DSP - it goes with everything, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my Linda, this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I love those little kangaroo's and the way you used the sketch! Just fabulous! SO happy to see you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Linda this is way too cute! You certainly rocked this weeks challenge and I would say that is no surprise... Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! hugs.