Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sunshine Wishes - FMS486

 




This is just how our trees and flowers look this week - still filling out with new green leaves!  Everything is not quite in full bloom but such a welcome sight!

You have to look at the middle panel to see my FMS sketch this week.  I used that wonderful tree to create the curve.  And I was dying to show off SU!'s new Stitched Greenery Cover Plate so I embossed the DSP with it.  So pretty!





Jacquie threw us a curve this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!

 


Stamps: Life Is Beautiful (SU), Pond Pampering (CCC), Get Grounded (Ink Blot Shop)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Oh So Ombre DSP
Stitched Greenery Cover Plate (SU)


11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You took that curve, and turned it into a smile, Linda! What a darling scene you've created - we're in the same mode here - isn't that newly sprouted leafy green the best?
Wait, I adore the debossing, but is that an ombre dsp, I see? SO cool!
=]

Amy O said...

Lots of things to love on this happy card! Enjoy your sunshiny Spring days!

stampwithamyk said...

That's awesome Linda! Love the colors and the fun design! :)

Marlene said...


the tree brings out the best in the tiny bird house. So sweet.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a clever take on the sketch this week Linda - Jacqui does love her curves and they always throw me a loop! I think I need to think 'outside the box' too - that tree is perfect! Am loving the dieplate behind too - this was first on my shopping list!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Love how you used the tree for the curve! Lovely cars too, makes me think of the coming spring.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fabulous card Linda! I just love that tree and the sweet little birdhouse! The background stitching looks perfect! Another thing to add to the wish list I guess!

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a fabulous take on the sketch and such a sweet scene! Love all the pops of red.

Nora Noll said...

What a perfect way to interpret this sketch!! I LOVE the tree and that little birdhouse!!

Karren said...

Using the tree for the curve is a stroke of genius! Such a gorgeous card and that die in the background looks very tempting!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is brilliant! That pretty tree makes a super clever take on the curve of the sketch.