Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Tickled Pink! FMS517

 




I am tickled pink to get back into a "normal" routine after the holiday craziness!  So the beautiful pink in Stampin' Up's new Abstract Beauty DSP caught my eye right away!  And we haven't had much snow here yet so I would even be happy for pink snowflakes!

But we did have a lot of fun in December which included a photo shoot for the grands at our local Christmas tree farm......yes they were throwing fake snowballs at me......




And perhaps it was the sweet gold sparkle in this photo that inspired me to add some shining gold to my card.....

                                                       









Amy has designed a fun sketch to start our new year off right!  Play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Set: Frosties (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Whisper White, Abstract Beauty DSP, Gold Foil
Ink: Marvelous Magenta, Memento Black




12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Adorable card - fabulous DSP and yes, the gold was a must-have for your wonderful design - gorgeousness!
Speaking of adorable - I'm going in for a closeup of these gorgeous kids!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Perfect colors. Sweet pictures of the kids too!! :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this pink & gold design, Linda! Happy New Year!

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! Fabulous DSP and adorable pink card. I thought the background was paint!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card, Linda I love what the gold adds! Your grandkids are adorable!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! The card is fun and the kiddos are cute!

Amy O said...

I love your pink snowflakes! And I love them paired with this fun dsp. Speaking of fun -- those grandkids are adorable!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fun card and a fun photoshoot! I love the pink and gold!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great card Linda! I love those pretty snowflakes and the pink and gold combination! You can definitely have the snow though!!!

Carol L said...

Those wild pink colors really look fabulous with those snowflakes and golden squares! Such a pretty take on the sketch, and your grands are beautiful too :)

Karren said...

Such wonderful photos of the grands - they obviously love each other heaps. And your card is pretty wonderful too - such a great mix of patterns and colours.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful and cheerful card! I just love this sweet line-up of pink snowflakes and the fabulous patterned paper you used for the background!