Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Scary On! FMS545

 


Even though we are mid-summer here I couldn't resist playing with this new Halloween set from SU! It is a perfect fit for this week's sketch!  





Meanwhile this "scary" critter who lives at my house has declared the landing on our stairs to be her safe zone.  Anyone who passes must stop and pay homage to Pepper.  And anything we are missing can be found there.  Every night I empty the landing before bed and by the end of every day it is full again.  Today she snagged a roll of holiday address labels that I dropped while loading summery ones in my dispenser.  I never saw her sneak out of the craft room with them.  So when I checked the stair landing - there they were!  And she was just so happy with herself.......




Narelle designed a fun sketch for us at Freshly Made Sketches today!  Hope you join us!



Stamp Set; Scary Cute, Waterfront

Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Black and White Designs DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Highland Heather


11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the fun Halloween images, perfect background paper too! Pepper does appear to be quite proud of herself for making sure that roll of labels did no harm to your craft room. ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda that new Halloween set is just fab-boo-lous! You've used those three sections in the most creative way! Scary on, indeed!
Pepper! You little scamp! Good thing you're so cute!
=]

Brian King said...

I mean! How cute is this set and what you've made with it?! Love this, Linda! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is extra cute, Linda but I'm afraid Pepper has stolen the spotlight! What a little cutie!

Vicki S said...

Super cute!! You always have a fresh take on things.

LeAnne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Such a cute way to use this set!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

You know you are still one of my favorite stampers, Linda! I should comment more!!! This is such a cute card!

Amy O said...

This is a fabulous card! I love the little pops of yellow and purple. Pepper is adorable! At least she leaves everything in one place -- you don't have to search all over the house for missing items. :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this perfect trio of Halloween scenes!

Karren said...

Yay! So glad to see you back! And what a fabulous card to come back with. That Miss Pepper is just too cute and entertaining!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Wow, you are back with a bang! I love them all, the FMS Halloween is great, and I so love that creature in the forest one, so simple and so great.