Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Feeling Better.....FMS552

 




That beautiful foil paper made the perfect backdrop for my for my die cut arrangement.  Also made for a quick and easy card after a busy holiday weekend.  We had to make every minute count during the final holiday weekend before the grandkids headed back to school.  After a long day of back to school shopping we were starving so we stopped at the county fair for a nutritious dinner.......hand cut French fries and fried dough....delish......we definitely felt better....





Good thing that fair rolls around just once a year!







Jen Brum designed a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!



Stamps: Splendid Thoughts, Apple Harvest
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic White, Soft Sea Foam. Fresh Freesia, Splendid Day Specialty DSP

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful card! You've used the perfect paper and die cuts, love the layers! And yay for fair food!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Such a pretty place to plant your lovely leaves, Linda!
Make it a sausage pepper and onion hoagie for me! I LOVE carnie food!
=]

Brian King said...

Nothing better than some fried potatoes and fried dough! ♥ Your card is sweet - love this paper and the fun arrangement from these dies.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pretty layered die cut leaves! Wonderful card, Linda. My hubby and I just shared a big bucket of fresh cut fries at an air show. Yum!

Jen Brum said...

Such a beautiful card Linda! I love those diecuts! I feel like you're channelling your inner Cecile!!! Pretty paper too! That fair food looks absolutely amazing! Fresh cut fries...yum!!!!

Karren said...

Okay so fried dough is not something I'm familiar with, but it does sound delicious :) Your card is fabulous - those dies and the colours you've used are gorgeous!

Jen Timko said...

Mmmmmm, fair food! Love hour you grouped those die cuts and the colors are really pretty.