Thursday, November 24, 2022

Fusion: Christmas Chalkboard

 



This was such a fun card to make!  I used the sketch and photo for my inspiration and used words and images from about a dozen of my holiday sets.  I smooshed things a bit to look like a chalkboard and added a pop of color.  Done!  And unfortunately.....so is Fusion.....

 Lesley Croghan started Fusion several years ago and I thought then what a great idea for a challenge - so many ways to be inspired.  When she handed the reins over to the very talented Karren Johnson I was honored to be asked to join the DT.  It has been a wonderful experience.  Karren's sketches and photo choices provided so much inspiration!  

But things seem to be shifting out here in the netherworld as I call it.  Challenge blogs aren't as popular as they once were.  So we are closing the doors here at Fusion but individually we will still be creating and posting on our personal blogs.  Many thanks to all of you who have participated or commented or just browsed the gallery over the years. Hope you join us one last time. Wishing you all the best as we enter this holiday season......




Have fun with Fusion this week - I did!  


                              



11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh so cute! And so sad to hear that Fusion is shutting down....I loved those challenges!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors and the chalkboard design. Such a bummer that Fusion is ending...I love playing along with challenges!

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, as cute as your card is, I'm still so sad. Thanks for the years of inspiration my friend - and the laughs! Promise we will always have the laughs?
Happy Thanksgiving xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Linda, your chalkboard card is super cute! So sad that Fusion is shutting down :(

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is absolutely awesome! I'm sad that I won't see Fusion challenges but life goes on and change is always a part of it. Will keep my eye out for your talented card creations!

Tristan said...

Super cute card Linda. Love all the little images on your chalkboard.

Brian King said...

I love this so, so much! What a fun card!

Karren said...

What a beautiful farewell for Fusion. And what a gorgeous card! Thanks for being such a great team member over the years.

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, that is sad news, I loved the challenge! I can tell you had fun with this card, you rocked it! The green tree steals the show.

Laurie Unger said...

Linda - this is lovely. Thanks for being a wonderful DT member with Fusion the last several years that I've been on the team.

Claire Grantham said...

I love your chalky card with those little candy dots! Linda, such a privilege to be on a team with you. Hope to see you in blogland and Retro Rubber hosts a weekly challenge too. Claire x