Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Where the Art Is.....FMS644




Kim designed the perfect sketch to show off DSP so I used panels from Unbounded Beauty to showcase the new In Colors from Stampin' Up! I filled the flower box with those same colors for the flowers and leaves. The result is a sweet summery card which must have been inspired by recent 90 degree temperatures. Way too hot for upstate New York! One of these days I may  have to invest in an air conditioner for my craft room! In the meantime I plan to join this parade to the beach!




 Kim designed a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches! Hope you join us!



Stamp Sets: Country Birdhouse

Ink: Memento Black, Copics

Paper: Unbounded Beauty DSP, Pecan Pie, Pretty In Pink, Shy Shamrock, Peach Pie, Summer Splash, Petunia Pop

9 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Linda, thanks for you visit. Ooh, nice to hear that your mum was a Yorkshire lass :-) That must have been quite a culture shock for her to move to the US! I am in Leeds too. You deffo have to put Yorkshire on your places to go list. It's God's own county :-)

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card! Love the little flower die cuts, perfect sentiment too! Stay cool...it's icky hot here right now!!

I Card Everyone said...

Those colors are making me want sherbet for breakfast - that might have a cooling effect, too! Such an adorable little friend keeping the bugs off of your sweet little planter!
Stay cool, my friend!
=]

LeAnne said...

SO sweet....I can't wait to play with this sketch!
You would be dying here without A/C...but that lake view looks pretty cooling!

Lisa Elton said...

Charming card all dolled up in wonderful colors!

Kim S said...

I love your mix of papers and the sweet scene you created on top of it!

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a sweet, summery card! That sentiment is great! Where is it from?? AC for the craft room is a must!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card! I love those sweet little flowers and bird! Great background paper as well! We've got the heat wave here too. Looks like crazy hot temps for the next two weeks. Crazy. We go from cold and wet to hot and dry!

Cécile RIBON said...

Oh! This card is just super sweet, Linda! I love this beautiful mix of patterns, as well.