Thursday, August 15, 2024

Beach Days - #TTTC254

 




The rich colors of the designer paper in the background were the driving forces behind this beachy card.  I am a fan of a lot of white space so this was waaaay out of my comfort zone. But I managed to sneak in some white in my beach house so I was happy! I have never surfed in the ocean - watching those surfers in the Olympics last week took my breath away! Amazing! Now if they gave medals for floating on a pool noodle in a swimming pool I'd be all in.......







I was thinking beachy when I designed this week's board at Tic Tac Toe. I went across the bottom row - hope you join us!





Stamp Sets: Beach Day, Beach Happy
Paper: Full of Life DSP, Berry Burst, Wild Wheat, Crushed Curry
Ink: Memento Black, Berry Burst, Copics





7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a fun card! That background paper is perfect with your beach scene! :)

I Card Everyone said...

What a fun paper, Linda! But you did all the heavy lifting for this beautiful beach scene, my friend! Alas, I doubt I'd even get the bronze for 'noodling!'
=]

kareN stampZ said...

What a fun scene I've just bought the full of life DSP and I can see it can be used for all sorts of stuff looking at your fab card.

Amy O said...

I love this dsp with this stamp set! What a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know where this is, but that's where I want to go! What a fun scene, Linda. Oh yes... I'm a whiz on a pool noodle too!!

Brian King said...

I love it! This Designer Series Paper was the perfect backdrop for this seaside fun. Brilliant!

Karren said...

What a fabulous scene card you've created! This looks so inviting! And a great TTT board, too!