Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Thanks a Hole Punch! FMS222





It is one of those weeks.....the big guy has bronchitis, Emma is under the weather and I am watching the pups for my son.....so that means four dogs to walk every four hours.....and oh so much poop to scoop! Rosie the Riveter is the perfect inspiration for my card today in more ways than one!

Image result for rosie the riveter images


Here they all are watching Paw Patrol so I can type my post!  And yes Corduroy is on my coffee table.....amazing what you can ignore when you have to!




I love how Narelle's focal point is just slightly off center on her sketch this week! Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches! I used the Hostess Set Love You Sew for my card.

15 comments:

Mike said...

Linda, this is so clever! The embellishments are so perfect for the sentiment! Love it!

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card Linda! Love that sentiment too...perfect with your hole punches. :) Bummer that everyone is sick and you've got a few extra four legged family members to contend with. Hope that everyone is back on their feet soon!

~amy~ said...

LOVE the polkas and what a fun card!

Dawn Tidd said...

Such fun...on the card...not the couch! You know how to use just the right embellishments! That DSP just makes everything "pop"! I hope everyone gets well and things return to normal, whatever that is, soon!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Hang in there, gal! What a fun card- just love it! You never disappoint me when I open my email from you!

libbystamps said...

What a wonderful card! Can't wait to use my set!

Jen Timko said...

What a fun sentiment and perfect with all the polka dots. Hope everyone perks up fast!!

Karren said...

OMG Your card is so clever! Love, love it! And your photo is so cute. That Corduroy... :)

Jen Mitchell said...

LOL! I didn't notice that the focal point was slightly askew until my card was done and posted! Figures. I was never such a rule-breaker in school. I think you ladies have ruined me! This sentiment is so awesome and clearly made with you in mind! I love how you added the various punches here. You are so clever!

Amy O said...

Love the punny sentiment! And I love it with all the fun dots. It looks like you have your hands full these days! Hope everyone gets well soon!

Narelle Farrugia said...

You truly are the cleverest stamper! I love how you've combined this sentiment with the cool border punches.

Stampingcountry said...

So Punny!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card Linda! I That sentiment is so fabulous and gave me a good chuckle! Love that colour combination! Hope the big guy and Emma are feeling better. I have two down for the count with colds. It will be a miracle if I can stay healthy!!!

Patti MacLeith said...

SUCH a sweet card!

Rita W said...

Best sentiment EVER! I love it. It's so perfect for your fun style of cards too. Love it!