Thursday, August 31, 2017

Fusion: Glamping






I had fun creating this "glamping" scene......almost as much fun as Miss Emma did camping out in her backyard.  End of summer sales are everywhere and her father surprised her with a tent this week!  I enjoy the fire and the s'mores but then I am very happy to go home and crawl into my own bed.....and maybe watch a little TV or read blogs or watch a stamping video.....you know how it is!  But Emma had a grand time and slept all night long.....not sure how much sleep her folks got though.....






I love the inspiration at Fusion this week!  I used the picture as inspiration and a sketch from the Paper Players to design my card!




Stamp Sets:  Home Sweet Home (Avery Elle), Bookcase Builder (SU), To Thine Own Shelf (SSS), Weather Together (SU)
Ink:  Black, Copics, Distress
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Petal Garden DSP. Wood textures DSP
Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn), Christmas Staircase Thinlits (SU), Weather Together (SU)

13 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Love your pine tree and awesome camper. Love the little glamper showing off her tent too! :)

Dawn Tidd said...

Fun! Your scene almost looks like the picture! I love the pine tree you created to go with it. Emma looks like she had it made in that new tent! Fun memories!

Brian King said...

This couldn't be more adorable! I love the way you've combined these two challenges, Linda! Such a great card - and adorable pics of Emma's funtime.

I Card Everyone said...

I love your tree TRUNK as much as the boughs, Linda! What a darling card, and sensational sentiment!
Tom and I were just talking about letting the grands camp in our tent in our backyard!
=]

Annie S. said...

Your card made me smile! That trailer parked under that awesome tree is so dang cute and brought back many happy camping memories. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Ca-yuuuute! Reminds me of the little camper we had growing up...no tents for my mother, LOL! I am proud of Emma sleeping in her tent, and what a fine tent it is!! Your card is adorable, and I love the tree you created too! In fact, I love it all! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that pine tree behind the cute camper Linda - awesome card! Emma looks like she had fun - my kiddies love backyard camping too, easily pleased. I'm with you though - I prefer my creature comforts!! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Paper Players this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Linda I love this! What a fun card and and adorable sentiment. I didn't know what glamping was, though, and had to look it up! Thanks for teaching me a new word, haha! Always pleased to see you in the gallery at The Paper Players :)

Lyndal said...

Love the camper and super cute 3D tree Linda - and your camping pics are too cute!

Colleen Begley said...

What a fun and cute card, Linda. Great interpretation of the inspiration photo. Your Granddaughter is the cutest too!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Love your fabulous scene Linda, and YOU ARE THE HEADLINER AT PAPER PLAYERS THIS WEEK! Congratulations and wonderfully done.

Karren said...

Totally adorable card! The dimensional tree is so fun and that camper is too cute!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Linda! This is sooooo stunning ! Love how you made this fantastic tree that seems to pop out of your card !