Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fusion: Blue Gift






I decided to create my own "wrapping paper" to put on my card today by inking  a holiday stencil with Versamark and applying silver embossing powder.  A tag, tinsel trim and silver cord complete the look......and this card is runway ready!



Be inspired by the sketch.....or the gorgeous photo.....or both at Fusion!




CAS-ual Fridays has a Winter Blues challenge this week!




Stamp Set: Season to Sparkle (SU)
Stencil:  Holiday Foliage (Newton's Nook)
Ink: Versamark (silver embossing powder)
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer


9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the blue and silver color combo and the "gift wrapping" is awesome too! :)

Dawn Tidd said...

OH, man that's a gorgeous card! I love the stencil you used. The silver embossing on the blue card stock is just stunning along with that silver ribbon. Anybody would be happy to get this gift of a card in their mailbox!

I Card Everyone said...

Really stunning, Linda! I slowly coming around to blue!
=]

Lynn Hoyt said...

Love, love, love this one Linda! Awesome way to use that silver twine and the silver embossing is so elegant.

Brian King said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the Dapper Denim - and this stencil is a winner! Love what you did with it. <3

Marcia said...

Love your card! Such a great idea to create a present! Thanks for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

Karren said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Linda! The embossed stenciling looks amazing - I really must try that.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness - this is absolutely stunning Linda!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous!!