Sunday, December 3, 2017

Stamp Review Crew: Wood Words












The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Wood Words this week.  Being a country girl at heart I love the rustic look of this set.  But I am also a practical girl at heart trying to make every minute count during this busy month!  As the deadline approached for this hop I realized I needed a new baby card.....hmmmm could I possibly make a welcome baby card from Wood Words?  Sure I could!  Pink, blue and yellow ink transformed those wooden cutouts into a baby mobile!




If you missed stopping at my talented friend Stesha's blog head back there......




Otherwise go forward to see what my other talented friend Cindy has in store!



Stamp Sets:  Wood Words
Ink:  Versamark, Crushed Curry, Pink Passion, Soft Sky, Black, Basic Gray
Paper:  Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP






17 comments:

WebDeb said...

What a sweet card -- I never thought of taking this set in that direction!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is a perfect baby card, Linda! The colors are great and the woodgrain background is the perfect setting for those stamps. Adorable!

stampwithamyk said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!! Those images are perfect for it! :)

Tanya Boser said...

I am so glad you needed a baby card, this is delightful!!

Lou said...

So sweet Linda. I love how versatile this set is and I am adding more and more uses for it to my list. Off to add 'baby card' now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Karren said...

This is so cute, Linda. The silver touches work beautifully with those adorable images.

Mickey Roberts said...

Linda, I just love the pastels with the silver stars. What a great new baby card!

Anonymous said...

Adorbes! I love this it is sooo cute. I love the embossing on it too!

Natalie Lapakko said...

Aww, so cute! What a great idea for a baby card!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, what a SWEET baby card! I never would have thought to use the heart, etc. that way. (Which is why I love blog hops!) Just adorable, Linda....LOVE it!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Super cute baby card... to CASE...Perfect for girl or boy and just dreamy with the tiny tiny stars! .. Hugs

Heidi Baks said...

Awwww, how adorable is this?! What a wonderful idea!

Brian King said...

So sweet! I love the softness you've created with this wood-themed set. Love it!

Charlet Mallett said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the little silver embossed stars with this color combo.

Betty said...

Adding baby cards to the list of wonderful things to do with this set--thank you Linda!

Mary Fish said...

perfection!

Kelly Kent said...

Beautiful card Linda - gorgeous creativity with this set! Kelly x