Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Movie Night - FMS396






So which one of these kitties are you when you watch a movie?  I am the one on the right covering my eyes!  I love to go to the movies but these days the violence can be overwhelming - even in a movie I am enjoying.  Truth be told I don't actually cover my eyes - I just take off my glasses!  I am so nearsighted that the movie screen becomes a big blur and I can figure out what is happening without the visuals.  When things calm down I put my glasses back on and carry on!


I turned the sketch sideways this week at Freshly Made Sketches to accommodate those movie going kitties.  It is my turn to host so I hope you will join in the fun!  I love to visit your galleries and see all of the creative interpretations of the sketch!



Stamps:  Newton's Movie Night (Newton's Nook)
Ink:  Copics, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Bird Ballard DSP

5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That is too cute! Love the critters enjoying the movie and popcorn. When I can sit still long enough to try to watch a movie, I usually fall asleep!! Ha!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm the kitty in the middle happily being scared to death, and never missing a mouthful of popcorn!!! I'm so happy to report that one of my granddaughters is a thriller fan like her Grammy!!! AND I have a bloggy friend in New Zealand who sends me critiques of all the latest releases! Ha!
OMG are these guys adorable, Linda! Newton has done it again - and you've told a really fun story with them!
=]

Jen Mitchell said...

I have a thing for popcorn so I am going to say #2 but you reminded me that since I'm nearsighted too I can just take off my glasses and I'm protected from anything I don't want to see! Brilliant! Cute card!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is so cute! I love those kitties watching the movie. I'd definitely be the one in the center stuffing the popcorn in...especially if it was kettle corn. That's a precious stamp set!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How adorable, Linda! Ha! I just had movies and popcorn tonight! I don't go to many shows as I am not fond of the violence and adult themes these days. I like historical stuff- I am so boring! But popcorn goes great with historical and boring!