Thursday, June 11, 2020

Fusion: Butterfly




Many of my friends sent me cards and bookmarks from afar to acknowledge my retirement from the library that I need a few of these cards.   I am a lucky girl......ok I do use that word girl loosely....but even in my seventh decade that girl lives in my heart....







I was inspired by both the sketch and the photo at Fusion this week!  Hope you play along!

                                            


Stamp Sets: Butterfly Gala, Fill in the Sentence (The Ton)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors and that sentiment is awesome!! :)

Jane Harrah said...

Love this card!

I Card Everyone said...

The 'fill in the sentence' stamp is so wonderful, Linda! and butterflies? Of course they are the star of the card! xx
You GO GIRL!
=]

Brian King said...

Such over-the-top fun. Sweet sentiment and images. Love the card and bookmark collection. You have amazing friends. ♥

rita adams said...

Beautiful butterfly card!
Rita Adams

Laurie Unger said...

I love those butterflies! Happy retirement - looks like you got an awesome assortment of goodies!

LeAnne said...

WOWZA....that is an awesome card! That sentiment is AMAZING! And I just got this butterfly set...I feel I might just have to play along!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that bright blue Linda and as well as the butterfly I love the treatment of the sentiment - clever.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous butterflies and I love your sentiment! I haven't heard of this set before, but I love the effect :) A stunning CAS card, Linda!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow! Totally love this sweet butterfly card!