Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Holiday Ornaments - FMS566

 




I love this adorable suite of images, dies and paper called Deck the Halls from Doodlebug Design.  The card came together quickly with Narelle's sweet sketch.  Key word here for this time of year....quickly!


I feel like we are rounding third and headed for home in our holiday preparations.  Most of my cards are finished and in the mail, the tree is up, the house is decorated and packages are wrapped.  So far I have enjoyed myself.  Now comes the part I don't enjoy......the cooking, the baking and the food prep.  You know that game we all play and ask others what would you do if you won the lottery?!?!  My answer is always the same.....hire a chef!






Narelle has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!







10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love those ornaments, perfect background paper too! I'm feeling a little like you...finally getting to the end of the holiday to-do list. Yay! Thankfully, we don't do much baking/cooking for Christmas here...but I'm right there with you, when I win the lottery, I'm getting a chef too! :)

I Card Everyone said...

If I ever thought I'd get any cooking done, I'd apply for the job, Linda! After a very busy season catering other's parties I suggested a different spin on pot luck - each family had to bring a pot of their own favorite soup! I fixed lots of appetizers and baked bread and cookies for the kids. It was a huge hit!
OH, do I love that red gingham and the Robin's egg blue is so lovely with the red! A gorgeous spin on Narelle's sketch!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Hiring a chef might be nice but I love Michele's idea! May have to give that one a try!
Sweet card, Love that gingham and the blue snowflakes!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this! It just makes me smile!

Jeanne H said...

A nice idea gingham and the ornaments. I'd go to England and beyond if I won a million.

Amy O said...

I love these sweet ornaments paired with the gingham! I hear that Costco has great baked items and easy to prepare meals for Christmas dinners (not sure how I know that) ;) Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, Linda!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just so sweet! I love those ornaments and that red gingham paper! It's so pretty and perfect for Christmas! I'm at the baking and food prep part as well and wishing I could snap my fingers and it would all be done! Merry Christmas my friend!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas cards! I love the sweet ornaments! I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Karren said...

This is fabulous! The snowflakes in the background work wonderfully with the sketch.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love your take on the sketch Linda! Your festive card is just gorgeous and totes made me smile.