Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Garden of Hearts - FMS567

 




Happy 2023!  Excited to start another crafty year!  My daughter Erin is a 31 Consultant and has started my year off with a request for a dozen cards for her February hostesses.  My SU preorder arrived just in time to use this sweet new Valentine set called Country Bouquet.  I am not a fan of making multiples but for her I do - and SU has made it easy with beautiful DSP and a coordinating punch.  I also get to mix up the colors and the patterns so they all won't be exactly the same.....which makes me happy!







I enjoyed my "time off"  from blogging over the holidays but with two family birthdays to celebrate and four holiday gatherings I am not sure there was a lot of "time off".  Thank Heaven for that beautiful peaceful snowy Christmas Eve service.....the perfect recharge!  

And thank Heaven for crafty friends.  Here is a peek at some of the beautiful creations I received - I love them all!  They will stay on my sideboard to keep me smiling during the month of January!







Amy's great sketch starts the New Year off with a bang!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!



Stamp Set: Country Bouquet
Paper: Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
Ink: Real Red, So Saffron, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather


I also posted this card on the SUO Challenge Site - Designer's Choice Challenge #317.

15 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card! Love the cute heart punches! Lots of pretty Christmas cards too! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Erin has to be over the top happy with your darling cards, Linda! What a good mom you are - and we all need a little variety in our crafty days so I'm happy you got to mix it up a bit!
SO happy to see you again! xx
=]

LeAnne said...

We missed you! And what a fun card with which to start the new year (although I didn't see it posted on the FMS blog, maybe it was just my computer!)!!! I am patiently awaiting my goodies to play with too!

Cindy Beach said...

I loved you comment on my card, talking about our past dress requirements, lol! I remember the day teachers were first allowed to wear slack in public school. As a student I was feeling sassy in my jeans. Still wearing them daily, lol! I love everything about this pretty card. Happy heats in great colors!❤️

Amy O said...

I love these pretty colors and these sweet hearts! What a great way to use the sketch!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Adorable card Linda! And lots of neat Christmas cards, afraid I fell down on that this year, just didn't have the energy to send many. First time in a very long time. Happy New year.

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, that's what we moms do and you did it in the most adorable way! Your daughter's customers will enjoy these! Happy New Year, Linda!

Greta said...

Wonderful sketch & the hearts are perfect for it! Love that textured panel!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I love all of those hearts! Erin's hostesses will love it! Love all those beautiful handmade cards! That is a lovely display and I think I'd keep it up all year long!!!

Tammy said...

Love your hearts!! And, I love how your used the designer paper--coordinates perfectly with these new hearts!! Thanks for joining us at SUOC!!

Jen Timko said...

Just as sweet as can be! What a great gift for her hostesses.

Karren said...

I love, love these hearts! This card just makes me smile. And I'm so pleased to see my card made it all the way across the world!

Judy Rozema said...

I love all of these colorful hearts! Such fun!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a pretty card, Linda! I love the hearts done in all the fun springy colors, so much more fun than sticking with just red and pink. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I wish I would have kept the EF that you used. I'm sure your daughter's customers will love these cards and I'm so happy you participated with us at SUOChallenges.com. Please join us for our black and white challenge today!