Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Oh Happy Day! FMS569

 


Who could resist a flower from this little charmer?  I love all of the critters in the new Playing in the Rain Set from Stampin' Up!


And who could resist an invite from this little charmer to come on into his new clubhouse......although visions of Jack Nicholson do come to mind........




Will turned four this week and we had so much fun celebrating his birthday.  And yes I went into the fort!








So many possibilities with Jacquie's great sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!


Stamp Set: Playing in the Rain
Paper: Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP, Soft Suede
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Woodland Embossing Folder


9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That's way too cute! Love that little turtle! :)

HJ said...

Adorable card and grandson!! Enjoy your day!

I Card Everyone said...

Turtley adorable, Linda - almost as cute as Johnny - I mean Will!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and Will looks like he's having a grand time in his clubhouse!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love the daisy border and that turtle is so fun!! That club house is really cool!!

Brian King said...

Happy! Happy! Happy! I love this little guy and the forest you've created for him. Such a sweetie! I can't believe how much Will has grown!

LeAnne said...

Love your little turtle but my favorite part, truthfully, is that row of daisies! SO cute! And how can Will be FOUR?!!!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute card! I love that sweet little turtle and cute daisies! Such a cheery card! I still can't believe that Will is 4!!!

Karren said...

Oh this turtle on a tree stump is just the cutest - almost as cute as Will. Happy Birthday, young Will!