Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Thanks A Bunch ~ FMS568

 



Just had fun stamping with this new carrot set from Stampin' Up!  Love all the different images to add layers and dimension.  And then I added a tiny bit of bling because it entertained me to add some carats to the carrots!






I squished the squares on Judy's fun sketch into rectangles because technically squares are rectangles anyway....right?  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!
 

                                                 

Stamp Set: Thanks A Bunch
Paper: Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Cinnamon Cider, Memento Black


13 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love the images and colors, perfect for spring! :)

I Card Everyone said...

What is there about carrots that pluck our heart strings? Thanks a bunch for reminding me how cute they can be on a card! [I once made a 24-carat card for a friend!]
So darling, Linda!
=]

Amy O said...

What a fun card (and puns) to start my morning! And I love the dsp you've paired with it.

Brian King said...

Adorable! I love your take on the sketch and this super-carroty card. Love it! ♥

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute card! I love those carrots and the carats! Love your take on the sketch and that fun sentiment!

Jen Mitchell said...

Carrots and carats. Who knew they were a match made in heaven!

Kim S said...

FUN use of the sketch!!! The carrots are fabulous and I LOVE the sentiment down the side!

Judy Rozema said...

I LOVE your card and your fun carrots! I have an order in my cart with those fun carrots chosen. I like that you used sentiments for the square element.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the staggered sentiment squares and AMAZING carrots, Linda! Happy New Year!

Jen Timko said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I love this little trio and the sentiment for the sketch is so clever.

Rosemary said...

Really fun and clever take on the sketch.

Karren said...

This bunch of carrots is so fun and the sentiment is perfect!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I just love this! The combo of the sentiment and the images make me smile!