Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Green Day! FMS570

 



A bit of soft stenciling behind the shamrocks was the perfect backdrop on my St. Patrick's Day card.  March will be here before we know it.  Hopefully we will be seeing some green by then.  Right now it is still pretty white around here.  Miss Emma built this little guy just from the snow on her porch!


                                          


Making a batch of these cards because when your name is Callahan you have a few Irish relatives to wish a Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Jen Timko's sketch made my card a breeze!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!



Stamp Set: Lucky Clover

Ink: Just Jade, Distress - Scattered Straw, Pink Lemonade

Paper: Basic White, Delicate Desert DSP

Stencil: Meet In the Middle (A Colorful Life)

12 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the clover and the background stenciling is perfect! :)

HJ said...

Linda, I love this card. Using Just Jade makes it fresh and modern. Enjoy your day!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm loving that subtle stenciling, Linda! Such a pretty bunch of shamrocks - you are lucky to have these in your stash!
=]

Judy Rozema said...

I love the background you made for your fun shamrock! And what a cute snowman!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sage-y greens and pretty stenciling! But that little snowman wins my heart today, it's adorable... so is miss Emma!

Dena J said...

Perfect stenciling. Love those greens.

Jen Brum said...

This is a fantastic card and you are totally on the ball! I love those shamrocks and the stencilling in the background! Pretty sure we won't have too much green here by March. We might have to wait a bit (okay a lot) longer!!

Jacquie Southas said...

The stenciling is so perfect, Linda!

Nora Noll said...

I am loving that fun background you used with the shamrock!! This is adorable!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fun card! I love the subtle stripes behind the shamrock.

Karren said...

The subtle stenciling behind this shamrock is such a perfect way to use the sketch! Fabulous card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

You always use the perfect images and sentiments! I love this card to bits!