Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Best Friends....FMS604

 



Miss Emma is stenciling every time she comes into my craft room these days so I thought it was time for me to join her. The Simplest Gestures set from Pinkfresh has endless design possibilities. I stamped and embossed a floral image and then used coordinating stencils to shade in the flowers and leaves.  The sentiment is from a different Pinkfresh set called In My Heart. The perfect card for a good friend!





Cecile's sketch this week captures her sweet artsy style perfectly!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!




Stamps Sets: The Simplest Gestures and In My Heart (Pinkfresh)
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Clair, Distress
Paper: Basic White



9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card! Love the soft colors on the flowers. Your clean design is perfect! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I can imagine Emma loves your card, Grammy - so do I! and truly a sweet sentiment for a friend.
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors, this is pretty!

Amy O said...

What a pretty color palette, and a sweet sentiment!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Beautiful Linda. I love all the soft colors. These all in one bunches have become favorites of mine. I didn't know they have templates for shading. How cool.

Jen Brum said...

This is so pretty Linda! I love the colours of those flowers and I really love that sentiment! Another one added to the wish list!!!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous, Linda! Those colours look fabulous together and the sentiment is wonderful.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Another glorious creation Linda!

Cécile RIBON said...

What an amazing stencilling job, Linda! I love these soft colors and how smooth blended they are.