Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Yo Ho Ho - FMS603

 


It's been  busy couple of weeks here in the craft room getting ready for Emma's birthday party!  Her mother goes all out with party theme decorations - I am a fringe player and just follow orders! This year's theme was Pirates of the Caribbean. My first assignment was invites.  I cased Heidi Collins' delightful card using the set On the Ocean.



Next up  - tags for the goodie bags!



  As long as I had that set out I used it for this week's card!



The party was a big success. The Captain greeted guests 


and the rest of the crew assembled quickly!



Pirates of the Caribbean was shown on the outdoor screen while the crew feasted.




So much fun..........



Jen Brum has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you have some fun and join us!


Stamp Set: Bag of Bones
Paper: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black


12 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Cute cards! Looks like the party was lots of fun!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

un-aaarrrrrrrrgh-u-ably the best grandma ever! OH, Linda I love everything about your contributions to Emma's party!
Thanks for sharing those photos - and your darling FMS card - I might have a bone to pick with you! ha!
=]

Christy Lynn said...

Love your cute Halloween card and that looks like an epically fun pirate party!!

Jen Brum said...

I just love this card Linda! That cat and dog are just too cute! You did an amazing job for Emma's birthday! Wow! That looks like a fabulous party!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun birthday theme! Your invites and goodie bag tags are over the top cute, just like your FMS card!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I love how the circles look like crescent moons! And that party...your daughter missed her calling, she should have been an event planner! Or maybe she is! Looks like a blast!

Jen Timko said...

This card is such fun and your party looks fabulous!

Ida said...

Well you did a fine job with those invites and tags.
Love your card for FMS603. Love how you did the double circle element and those bone figures just make me smile.

Amy O said...

What a fun card and a fun party theme! I love your invitations and party favor tags.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super fun card, Linda. i confess I'am not a great fan of Halloween but your card made me smile from ear to ear!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Wow, they go all out for parties! I love your card! But that boat with everyone inside? Wow.

Karren said...

What a fun party theme! And your card is just delightful - such wonderful texture! Sorry I'm so late visiting.