Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sweet Tulips - CTS105








Sweet Dreams DSP made the perfect backdrop for these sweet tulips from Love is Kindness!  I love tulips - probably because they are a sure sign spring has arrived.  I think I'll be waiting a few months for them to appear since this is what it looks like in my world:






                            Miss Emma is always happy to help brush off the car!   


                        I used the sketch from Cas(e)This Sketch for my design.


                                            

8 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

That's a lot of fussy cutting...but so worth it! Your card is so sweet and so is Emma for helping! Gotta train them early!

stampwithamyk said...

What a beautiful card! I love the spring tulips too, we are soggy and cold in Atlanta so your card definitely made me smile (and your picture of your little helper did too!).

Mike said...

Nice card Linda! I love the few yellow tulips in the bunch of pink! I love tulips too. The ones we had in last years Occasions catalog were beautiful!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a beautiful card, Linda! I love the luscious colors and the tulip bouquet.

This brought such a smile to my face on a very very rainy day.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that stamped image! What a pretty card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Karren said...

I love this image and I love how it's sitting off-center. Some impressive fussy-cutting going on here too :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

oh my goodness this is lovely! My card card using this stamp set!

Hannelie said...

You had me at the tulips Linda!
My favorite!
Great use of our sketch this week!

Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!