Thursday, May 26, 2016

Love the New In Colors Sew - PPA302






Nicole's Sketch at Pals Paper Arts gave me a chance to show off the new in-colors.......pretty shades of green, blue, peach, purple and pink!  I used the retiring hostess set Love You Sew and stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim.  The spools are Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim and Sweet Sugarplum.  The cardstock is Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo. Boy would I love to be in on the meeting where they decide the names of the inks! 

It has been a busy week in my craft room as I removed all the retired items from the bookshelves behind my desk and put them in another bookcase across the room. Then it was time for paper shuffling making room for a big June order! Here is my room all straightened up - only happens once or twice a year!  Don't you love to see everyone's craft spaces? I do!







Hope you play along at Pals Paper Arts!










8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love the card....one of my favorite hostess sets ever! Your craft room looks neat & tidy....I have run out of room for anything new, it's all in boxes on the floor! ACK!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Linda! You make the best cards EVER!!! The sequins are a fabulous touch on this clean and simple cutie. As for my craft space in the corner of the basement...no one wants to see it for sure. Ugh!

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome card Linda! Love your nice, clean craft room too. I left mine in a total disaster with retiring stuff piled up everywhere...yikes! :)

Dawn Tidd said...

Absolutely an adorable card, Linda!! Love all the new colors in one place. You're inspiring me to clean my craft room….soon!! ;)

Jen Mitchell said...

Great take on the sketch. I would have trouble with that skinny layer at the top, but your little cross-stitches are perfect!

Patti MacLeith said...

For a second I thought that was a new stamp set! SMH!! I miss so much every year. Sigh. Such a cute card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card Linda - this sketch suits this set perfectly! Great way to showcase the new in-colours too. As for your craft room, I am most envious - what a clean and tidy space! Mine is boxes, boxes and more boxes at the moment - if you fancy a little trip, I'd happily host you if you've got the bug and fancy ordering my room too!!

Karren said...

Fun card and they look like fun new colors too!