Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fusion: Old MacDonald



              



My favorite way to do our Fusion challenges is to use both the picture and the sketch.  When I saw that wide open sketch and those cute animals I thought hooray - no problem!  I searched through my animal stamps and found dogs and cats, sea animals and zoo animals, tropical birds and bats, jungle creatures and polar bears - not one single barnyard animal anywhere!  Seriously?!?!?  So I used the sketch and kept it country.  And that is all I have time to write......I have some shopping to do......




                                  Join us at Fusion!
                 
    
                                     

Stamp Set: Autumn Goodness
Paper: Whisper White, In Good Taste
Ink: Distress, Copics, Versa Fine Clair

12 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Love your fall card, the picket fence is perfect behind the load of fall goodies. Bummer on the barnyard critters, guess that there aren't very many barn animal images floating around right now! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, I think your little cornucopia of Autumn goodies is just perfect for the Season we're in - and cute as a piglet!
=]

Laurie Unger said...

I love it! the fence and the card base are wonderful. I recently ran into the same problem of not having a certain theme of stamp that I thought I did. You made this work! Awesome job!

Ida said...

Well it turned out really great even without barnyard animals. Love all the little dies you used to create your country scene.

Loralee said...

Hi Linda,
Have been following your blog for quite some time. Your designs are so fresh and original. How is your Mom? I believe our moms are the same age, 94 years young. Am I right?
Loralee

Loralee said...

I am so sorry Linda, I just read your blog re your beloved Mom's passing. Did not know this when I wrote the above message. I too lost my mom this month, September 5th. It is so hard. Am I right about them being both 94?
Loralee

Linda Callahan said...

Hi Loralee.....So sorry to hear about your mom. My mother died September 4th. She was 95. We are both so fortunate to have had them around for so long but it is still difficult to lose them. xox

Wanda Cullen said...

Great autumn scene! My condolences in the loss of your mom. I lost my dad on August 30th (94 years old) and it's so hard to believe that both my parents are gone!

Claire Grantham said...

I LOL at your notes with your card. We always think we have 'everything' in our stash. Happy Shopping! I love your little scene, that blended background is wonderful. Cx

Cindy Beach said...

You kept it country and it looks fresh and pretty wonderful to me! Lovely details with the pretty wooden fence and card base, and your inking looks dreamy! A really sweet harvest scene.

Karren said...

Whether or not there's a pig or a cow in your card, it's still a gorgeous card and wonderful fusion!

Barb Ghig said...

I don't think I have any barnyard animals either :) Love how you got around it, Linda...such a sweet card!