Thursday, October 15, 2020

Fusion: Purple Night

                               



There is a fabulous picture to inspire you this week at Fusion!  I embraced the purple and black and continued my Halloween card making.  This card started with the sentiment because it makes me laugh.  And I do believe it is true!  I have never owned a cat because I find them scarier than any Halloween witch.....not that I have ever met a Halloween witch.....



I love to combine the sketch and photo at Fusion!  You decide what works best for you!  Hope you join us!


                                 

Stamp Sets: Wicked Together (Picket Fence), Snapes Alive (Cat's Pajamas), Festive Post (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Magic Is The Night DSP, Basic Black, Classic Garage DSP, Gorgeous Grape
Ink: Versa Fine Clair Nocturne, Distress Oxide, Gorgeous Grape, Copics
Stencil: Ghosts (Newton's Nook)

12 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Hahaha...I love that sentiment! What a cute card, perfect colors! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Thanks for the laugh out loud moment with this delightful card! Great take on the inspiration and sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Darling card ... I love you in spite of your opinion of cats. xx
=]

Ida said...

Wow this is such a fun Halloween card. - Oh I have 9 cats, yes you read that right and I can assure you they aren't scary at all.

Tristan said...

Love that ghosty stencil Linda. Such a fun spooky card.

Laurie Unger said...

Darling card. Love the stenciled layer and the DP, and that sentiment is true. You have to wonder if a witch and a cat are one at times. LOL! Awesome card.

Colleen Begley said...

Love those purple ghosts! Awesome card, Linda.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - that sentiment made me laugh out loud too Linda! Great Fusion photo this week; love that purple, not sure about the sketch though - a true challenge!

Karren said...

Oh this is so cool! That sentiment cracks me up - being a dog person, that is!

Claire Grantham said...

I LOL at the sentiment, my Momma has a cat that 100% fits this. I LOVE that background stencil, it works perfectly here. Cx

LeAnne said...

Oooh, how did I miss this Fusion challenge? What another great sketch and totally spooky inspiration photo! Your card is adorable....fun images and sentiment!!! I miss my kitty but don't miss the litter and cat hair, so I will just enjoy the one on your card!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute Halloween card! I love how you stenciled the ghosts and how you clustered the spooky elements...not to mention your fabulous sentiment! I've always been skittish of cats :)