Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A Mathemachicken.....FMS477

 



I knew I could count on Jen Mitchell for a great square sketch this week!  It's fun to break out of the A2 box now and then. That fun sentiment was just meant to go with my favorite crazy haired chick!  






Hope you have fun with this sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!





Stamp Set: Hey Chick, Funny Bones (Riley and Co.)
Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Versafine Clair Noir
Paper: Crushed Curry, Dinoroar DSP, Whisper White, Playing With Patterns DSP




11 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! I can't get enough of these fun crazy chicks, Linda. They always make me smile and you're so talented for fun cards.

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh....the chicken is always hysterical but to pair it with that sentiment....the BEST! And the DSP is perfect too! Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle!

stampwithamyk said...

Hahaha...perfect sentiment with that crazy chicken! Love your card! :)

Brian King said...

I love when funny sentiments are actually funny - and this one is funny. Love it! Such a fun card, Linda!

I Card Everyone said...

OH MY PUN-LOVING SOUL this is just SO FUN!!!
=]

“Now cut that out boy, or I’ll spank you where the feathers are thinnest”

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a wonderful card. I laughed right out loud when I read the sentiment!

Amy O said...

I love this crazy chicken and great dad-joke-sentiment! Fun card, Linda!

Jen Mitchell said...

I think I could use a mathemachicken in my day job! This is so fun, I literally laughed out loud when I saw it! :)

Kim S said...

Ha!!! That sentiment is so great with that crazy looking guy!!

Judy Rozema said...

Love these crazy chickens. Perfect sentiment on your fun card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That is hilarious - made me laugh out loud and such a perfect sentiment for the crazy haired chicken!