Thursday, March 18, 2021

Fusion: Easter Eggs

 



My favorite part of our Fusion challenge is the fact that there are so many options - the photo, the sketch, colors, elements in the photo and on it goes.  I always try to do the sketch and photo and add some elements from the picture. Today's card does just that. The lines are from the tea towel, the black is from the outline of the container, and then the scripty sentiment like the one on the tin.  I was going to put pale eggs in a bucket but then I heard the Easter Bunny whisper in my ear...."It is the season to decorate eggs!  Don't miss it!"  So out came the decorated eggs and the bunny to make up the oval element of the sketch!




So have fun with our challenge - the possibilities are endless!  Join us at Fusion!




Stamp Set: Happy Easter (Colorado Craft Company), Easter Bunnies (MFT)

Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Copics

Paper: Whisper White, Playing With Patterns DSP, Basic Black

Embellishments: Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles (SU)

TE Bunny Die SU Stitched Squares

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the bunny with all the eggs, so fun for Easter! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda your card is truly inspired! LOve the stripes - but it's that weensy wittle wabbit that I wuv the mostest!
=]

Brian King said...

I love that you don't just settle for one of the elements when you make your Fusion challenges. I feel like I'm playing one of those games where you compare two pictures and find the differences. This is such a great card, Linda! Love this mix of colors and patterns.

LeAnne said...

Soooo sweet! I need some inspiration for some Easter cards and this may be the ticket! Love your bunny and your pretty eggs!

Tristan said...

Love the layers and the shadow bunny on the eggs. Very sute.

Laurie Unger said...

What an awesome Fusion card! You nailed it.

Cindy Beach said...

Of all the possible elements you sure know how to pick them and put them together with flair! Yes, you did nail it! I love the pop of black and never would have thought of it for the bunny, but it looks fabulous.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such a sweet Easter card, Linda. I love that striped backdrop and that cute Easter scene with the black bunny.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so cute - that chocolate bunny looks so inviting and you have both sketch and inspo photo down to a tee!

Karren said...

So many wonderful elements pulled from the photo and using the sketch as well makes this a genius card!