Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Be Chill.....FMS503

 



We have had a beautiful fall so far but I can hear the clock ticking towards Christmas.  Time to start those cards!  The slim line look is perfect for a sledding penguin.

Meanwhile we snuck in one more boat ride on the lake this week.  Here are my two sailors headed to shore......





The Be Dazzling specialty paper makes a fabulous sparkly frame for my wintry scene!






I love Karren's slim line sketch this week! Always fun to break out of the A2 size! Slim lines cards come in many sizes - I made a mini! Join us at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Set: Penguin Place
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Grapefruit Grove
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Freesia, Be Dazzling Specialty Paper, Penguin Playmates DSP






11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a cute card! Love the fun penguin, perfect background papers too! :)

Judy Rozema said...

You’re a little penguin looks like he is having a great time! And I bet your sailors did too! Super cute card, Linda.

I Card Everyone said...

Too cute, and bedazzled to boot!
=]

Amy O said...

Adorable and fun! I love this sweet penguin and the sparkly frame. Cute card, Linda!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Absolutely adorable Linda.

LeAnne said...

Your penguin is adorable, as are those grands! We are headed out to look at some boats this weekend (OH NO!)! Hopefully it will just be "window shopping"!

Jen Mitchell said...

So sparkly and fun! Good times at the lake before it freezes over!!!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I just love that penguin! He's too cute! Love the sparkly paper peeking out from behind as well. Glad you were able to sneak in a last boat ride! Can't believe the summer has gone by so fast!

Karren said...

This is so super-cute and such a great take on the sketch! That wee penguin is adorable!

Jen Timko said...

I'm in love with the sparkle! Such a sweet little penguins too.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such an adorable take on the sketch, Linda! I just can't resist this cute sledding penguin and the sweet sparkly pink stars background.