Thursday, February 3, 2022

Fusion: Valentine Cupcakes

 


Cupcakes are a major food group in my world so I was definitely inspired when I saw this week's photo at Fusion!  This card is already in the mail headed to someone who celebrates a birthday very close to Valentine's Day!

A winter storm is headed our way over the next two days - at least a foot of snow expected - so it looks like I will be staying inside for a while. 


 "Gee that's too bad" she says as she heads off to her craft room........




Hope you join us at Fusion!  Lots of inspiration here!


Stamp Set: Birthday Bash (Pattern Happy)

Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Real Red

Paper: Thick Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP, Highland Heather

10 comments:

Dorcas98 said...

So I see you are up early too!! This is an awesome CArd!!Thank you for your time and ideas. Have a blessed day

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card! I am 100% in agreement on cupcakes being a food group. :) Stay warm! We're supposed to get freezing rain and then snow here, yikes!

LeAnne said...

I know you will make the best use of your time in that snowstorm and create some other fun goodies just like this one! So cute! For us? RAIN RAIN RAIN!

I Card Everyone said...

It's a 50/50 thing with my mate - the other half is pizza!
I'm 100% loving your card, and your thoughts on the weather, Linda!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I agree, snuggle in and craft! Cute card, Linda. I'll take a chocolate one!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful cupcake card. Love all the bright colors. Stay safe indoors and happy crafting during the storm.

Karren said...

I hope the snow hasn't been too bad! But on the flip side, you do get to spend more time in your craft room, so there's that! Such an adorable card that's sure to be enjoyed by the recipient.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - no better food than cupcakes in my book! Hope you have had a fun time crafting in the warm and safe from the snowy outdoors!

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha, we crafters always know what to do in bad weather don't we!! I love this card and am beginning to think I need that paper! I love the way you coloured your cupcake, hat and balloon to tie in with the paper - and what are those embellishments? They look like little sweeties themselves! Vicky x

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a sweet and super fun birthday card, Linda!