Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Under The Weather......FMS522

 



I am still a bit under the weather but also a bit better every day so no complaints.  I am also working very hard to be patient!  No rainbows here though - just snow and ice so I am reading, crafting and napping my days away!  Not a bad gig......







Kim has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!



Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness, Umbrella Pals (Newton's Nook)

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Whisper White

Ink: Versamark

12 comments:

Jane Harrah said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. What are th raindrops? I love them.

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card! Love the little raindrops around the rainbow, perfect design! :)

Brian King said...

I love this so, so much! The texture on the blue panel is perfection. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Let's touch base - you around tonight?

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, your card doesn't reflect anything but your sunny attitude!! This is adorable! Are those raindrops of your own making, or acrylic? SO perfect!
Keep on keepin' on my friend!
=]

LeAnne said...

Super duper cute! Love those little raindrops! Glad you're improving and "resting"!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is so fantastic Linda! I love that rainbow and the sweet raindrops! I am so glad that you're feeling better and better! That's fantastic news!

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like you're doing all of the right things, Linda! Keep it up. Cute card, what fun raindrops!

Jen Mitchell said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend and staying busy. Your creativity hasn't been hampered!

Kim S said...

I'm glad you could put a cheerful rainbow on your card since you don't have one in real life! It's wonderful - I love how the rainbow pops on the Moonlight.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Linda - hope it cheered you up making it, there's something about a rainbow that always makes me feel happy. Love the raindrops too!

Judy Rozema said...

This is the cutest card! I hope you are doing better each day. Sending lots of love!

Karren said...

Well, if this isn't the cleverest take on the sketch! So very inspired - I would never have thought of a rainbow and clouds. Just gorgeous!