Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Just Wanted to Say.....FMS521

 



"Just wanted to say"...............that is one of my favorite sentiments because then I can say whatever I want on the inside of the card!  Very handy to have a few cards with this sentiment and a blank inside on hand!

And I am still loving all the the new designer paper!  This particular sheet could be one of my all time favorites ever! I stayed with the same colors for my image - why mess with perfection?!?!

I am hosting this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  Hard to believe we are on sketch 521~ over ten years of designing and playing cards as my friend Michele Ferguson would say!  It never seems to get old - too bad I do! But there always seems to be something new and fresh happening in the cardmaking world!  So I am delighted when I host because I get to visit everyone's galleries and see how many creative ways my sketch is used!




Hope to see you in the gallery this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Can't wait to see what you create with my sketch!


Stamp Sets: Crane of Fortune, Many Messages

Paper: Whisper White, Gold Foil, Smoky Slate, Symbols of Fortune DSP

Ink: Memento Black, Smoky Slate

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty Linda! Love the gray tones with the touches of gold. That background paper is stunning! :)

Brian King said...

So beautiful! I know it was hard to get good pictures with this gold shine, but you've captured the beauty of the paper perfectly. Such a sweet card, Linda!

Marlene said...

Looking at this lovely card you couldn't do anything more to perfect it's beauty. Turned out to be a winner.

I Card Everyone said...

Do you know what else your friend says?? GREY is the way, baby!! OH. my. word! this is quite possibly the most beautiful paper I've seen, Linda! and that crane!! Just HAVE to say this is sheer perfection!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That is incredible paper!! This is a beautiful card, Linda, well done!!

Jen Brum said...

Okay this card is fabulous! At first I wasn't too gone on the stamp set but I love how you've used it! That paper is beautiful as well! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

Amy O said...

That paper is gorgeous! I love the touches of gold with it -- it's not something I would have thought to pair with it but it works beautifully. Thanks for the fun sketch this week!

Karren said...

Oooh I can see why you love this paper so much! It's fabulous - as is your card. And I'm totally kicking myself that I didn't see the vertical panel as an image. It's so bleedin' obvious now ha ha!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your sketch almost had me stumped but in the end I couldn't stop!! Love your crane with that gorgeous paper and touches of gold. And remember Linda - you are only as old as you feel!!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such a classy and delightful card, Linda! This grey and gold DSP is absolutely gorgeous!