Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Floral Row.....FMS573

 



We have had some strangely warm weather for the middle of February which may have inspired me to break out these flowers.  Mid-fifties in February is definitely not the norm for upstate New York!  I used my score board to mark off a row of rectangles and then filled the boxes with blooms.  There will probably be snowflakes on my card next week as our weather returns to normal! 





Kim's sketch has so many possibilities! I don't think she will mind that I lowered the sentiment because of the blooms! Have fun with her sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!




Stamps: Hello Bloom (Scrapbook.com)

Paper: Basic White, Balmy Blue Textured DSP

Ink: Memento Black, Copics

6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the little flowers, such a fun design! Yay for warmer temps...hopefully we won't get more winter in April! :)

Kim S said...

What a creative use of the sketch! I love this!!! And I don't mind at all that you lowered the sentiment because those sweet flowers in their little boxed stripes just HAVE to be on full display!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your 'garden plot' Linda! Or should I say MARY as you've made your garden grow beautifully!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the interest the scored boxes add! Your little blooming garden is delightful, Linda!

Jen Brum said...

I love this card Linda! The blooms in boxes are perfect and they’re making me dream of spring! I couldn’t definitely use some spring weather! Love how this card turned out and hope you don’t have to return to snowflakes any time soon!

Karren said...

Oh you are a clever chick, using scoring for the sketch! And those fun flowers are just delightful!