Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Thinking of You......FMS574

 




I don't know why I waited so long to order this split die from Stampin' Up! I love how it looks! It arrived last week just in time for Jen Brum's slanted sketch.  I just had to use my new die so I took a bit of liberty with the sketch - artistic license shall we say!  Our sketches are meant to inspire you to get crafty so that may mean you have to put a bit of your own spin on them.  I am amazed every week how our gallery is full of original creations that all started from the same basic design.  So yes right now I am thinking of YOU and what you will be creating this week!







Jen Brum has put a slant on her fun sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!



Stamp Sets: Couture Design (The Ton), Hello Beautiful (SU)
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Soft Succulent
Paper: Basic White, Fancy Flora DSP
Split Card Textures Die (SU)






6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Great way to use that die cut panel! Glad that you got it just in time! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, that is a gorgeous die! Honestly, I'm also intrigued by the beauty that lies beneath it!
I might have just the thing for Jen's Sketch! We'll see!
=]

LeAnne said...

That is the perfect die for this sketch, and I love how you did the sentiment...works great!

Lisa Elton said...

That is a fun die and I like the sentiment too! Terrific card, Linda!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I love that die! It's perfect! Love that sentiment too! That paper just reminds me of spring!

Karren said...

This is such a wonderfully artistic card! Love that sentiment!