Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Beautiful Simplicity.....FMS594

 




The soon to be released Translucent Florals set makes a simply elegant card......and this wonderful photo of my granddaughter on her paddleboard at sunset is a simply beautiful scene.......






After building that bridge last week I was happy to return to my roots and make a CAS card!






Narelle has us thinking in threes this week with her great sketch!  Join us at Freshly Made Sketches!



Stamp Set: Translucent Florals
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze
Paper: Basic White,  Dry Brush Metallic DSP

9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card! Love those floral images, perfect colors too! Awesome shot of her paddle boarding! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I hear you, Linda, but it was fun stretching myself!
Love your pretty translucent flowers... are they a layering stamp, or does all this beauty come in one go?
That granddaughter probably swims like a fish - it makes me a little nervous just thinking about it - so beautiful!
=]

LeAnne said...

Ah, what a pretty card! That background paper is perfect for your translucent floral! And what an athletic little Emma! I would have fallen off on the first go at that paddleboard!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the simplicity and elegance of your card, Linda! Very pretty. That's one beautiful photo of your granddaughter!

Kim S said...

Elegant AND beautiful!! Both pictures!!!

Jen Timko said...

You know I'm weak in the knees for a clean card like this. Gorgeous! And wow, what a shot of Emma.

Ida said...

So soft and elegant looking.

Karren said...

Everything on this card works so well together! Loving that metallic paper!

Judy Rozema said...

Paddleboarding looks so serene! I would be a goof because I don't have any balance! Beautiful card. I love the colors you used!