Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lighthearted Thanks! PPA270






That fabulous sentiment from Six Sayings doesn't need embellishing - it is perfect just the way it is! Today I am thankful to be on a plane and headed to a World Card Making Day gathering this weekend in Atlanta.  Brian King and Pam Morris always put on a wonderful show!  Our first gathering three years ago was only 25 demonstrators - now we are over 100!  I should come home with some fabulous swaps to share with you......stay tuned.......


                  Pals Paper Arts has a beautiful fall combo for us this week!  Join us!


                                    


                           I used the sketch at Cas(e) This Sketch for my layout.


                                              

11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors with your design. See you on Saturday!! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Dawn Tidd said...

Loving those leaves and that gorgeous sentiment too!

Patti MacLeith said...

Linda,I love love love this! The sequins really add a lot!

Michelle Quinno said...

Lovely card, Linda! The sequins frame the leaves so well.

Unknown said...

My favorite card! Just love the line of leaves showcasing that gorgeous sentiment!!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and a great take on the sketch! Hope you're having a wonderful time in Atlanta!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Gorgeous font on the set sentiments.... have fun at your event and let us see what's new and exciting! Hugs.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Ooohhhh I love this Linda! Perfect combo of colours and sketch!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, I really love this!! There's so much interest and detail in the leaves and sentiment that that's all this card needs!

Kim S said...

I was over on Pinterest - and pinned this without even knowing it was your card!! Your simple card finally convinced me to get Lighthearted Leaves. I've seen them very colorful and love them - but seeing your elegant card made me realize the potential of this set.