Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Warm Wishes - FMS 207






This card is full of warm wishes for the holidays!  Our World Cardmaking Day in Atlanta was also full of warm wishes.....oh that Southern Hospitality!  It was great connecting with other demonstrators from all over the country!  I thought you might enjoy seeing what some demos presented just before lunch.  

Candy Ford showed off this adorable table full of treats for a Halloween gathering!






Amy Whelan designed a simple coloring kit for adults using Lighthearted Leaves - this project was a HUGE hit with the crowd!






And finally Linda Heller designed some amazing cards using the new thinlits and images from Embellishment Ornaments!





Linda was also the demo whisperer for the day.  She and her husband Matt provided all the AV equipment.  And Linda was the voice in my ear keeping me on track during my presentation!







Kim blocked out a wonderful sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join in!


                                                     

12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, I have this set and have barely inked it up! Love how you used it for the sketch! And wow, what a great time you must have had in GA! Lucky duck!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love how you used this set with the sketch! The colors remind me of an old-fashioned winter look. You could do one in pinks for Emma!

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome card Linda! Love the colors and those stamps are just perfect for the sketch! :)

Amy O said...

I love how you've used this set with the sketch. And I love the colors you've used with it. So glad you had a good time in Georgia!

Karren said...

Those colors look wonderful together and are perfect for this set. Fab card and fab photos - wish I could have been at your presentation!

Jen Timko said...

So glad you posted the picture of your demonstration! Wish I could have been there to see it!! Love the card. Perfect for your house!!

Linda Kunsman said...

great choice of colors and good for you to get a jump start on the holiday cards too! Looks like a wonderful gathering you attended too.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card Linda! I looked at that stamp set and didn't know what on earth I would do with it! You have created a masterpiece! Love the colours and how that skate is popped up! Glad you had such a great time in Atlanta!

Jen Mitchell said...

This card makes me think of you, what with the skis and skates and all. You are such a winter-family-fun kind of family how could I not?

And I wish I could have been there to see your presentation. I'm sure you were fabulous!

Kim S said...

LOVE those images - and they are absolutely perfect for each square on this sketch! Your bitty snowflakes are a wonderful touch! And what a fun gathering!

Cindy Hall said...

I totally believe that this stamp set was made just for this card! This is so beautiful, Linda! Thanks for sharing the photos from your World Cardmaking Day, too! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a wonderful festive card Linda! I love the combination of colours and images - they're perfect for the sketch!