Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Stamp Review Crew: Happy Scenes










The Stamp Review Crew is showcasing Happy Scenes this week.  I stamped the pine trees twice to make a snowscape.  So serene and peaceful - especially when you are inside looking out!

The possibilities with this set are endless so I am sure you will find lots of inspiration as you go through the hop! 

Hop back to Nikki's blog if you missed her wonderful creations or head onward to Becky's delightful deigns!




 



There were lots of happy scenes in Atlanta this past weekend as well!  I traveled to a World Cardmaking Day event put on by Brian King and Pam Morris.  This is the third year for this event and it is always an amazing gathering of stampers. There was lots of stamping, lots of discussion and lots of fun! I was honored to be one of the presenters this year!  My topic?  Clean and simple cards!



What a great group at our table!


I was lucky to have dinner with these fabulous stampers!  (Nancy Lempinen, Nance Leedy, Claire Broadwater and Dawn Tidd)

13 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

What an elegant card! I love the gold with it. It's really stunning.

Dawn Tidd said...

Love it, Linda! Those circles just add a beautiful unexpected element! :)

stampwithamyk said...

Love this! Great colors and design, beautiful card! So nice to chat with you this weekend, looking forward to next year already! :)

Unknown said...

How exciting - I wish I could have come to Atlanta. Love the scene you created by double stamping.

Heidi Baks said...

I love your gorgeous layout! Great combination of twine and the button. Looks like you had a great time in Atlanta!!

Sue Plote said...

I adore this card, Linda. It's so elegant...perfect for the scene you created. I also LOVE the way you used the touches of gold.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and Elegant! I love the circle too. It looks like you had a great time in Atlanta too!

Nikki Spencer said...

Total elegance Linda. Love the circle & twine detail...Lovely work as always! xx

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda love your black and white snow scene! Looks like you gals had a blast! I miss Nancy already and I have to wait the entire winter to see her again.... guess I better start planning a spring trip to FL!
Hugs

Betty said...

Stunning layout! The circles accent the main image perfectly!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

An adorable scene, fun accent and elegant colour scheme.

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I love the black and gold color combo. Your card is so elegant!

Anonymous said...

Lovely colour combo Linda. So elegant and beautiful for Christmas!