Thursday, July 20, 2017

Fusion: Hello






It was very quiet in my house the other night while I made this calm soft thank you card.  I must have been inspired by the four hours of peace and quiet while the Big Guy took the troops to Monster Jam.  Who knew this little girly girl would love Monster Trucks!?!?!?





And she even got Gravedigger's autograph!






No ear protectors necessary in my craft room.....it was delightful......





I used both the sketch and the photo this week for inspiration at Fusion - your choice what to use!  Hope you play along!



Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips
Die Cut: Avery Elle Hello, Stitched Edges
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White,  Powder Pink
Ink: Powder Pink, Garden Green, Crumb Cake





7 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Pretty card and calming too with those sweet colors. I love the die cuts! How about that Emma, that cute girly outfit and this trucks! Glad you got to stay home. 😀

stampwithamyk said...

What a beautiful card! Love those tulips and that die cut sentiment! Those pictures of Emma are too cute! So funny that she was into the monster trucks...but I'm with you, hanging out in my quiet craft room is much preferred to monster trucks!! :)

Karren said...

Beautiful tulips and a gorgeous fusion card, Linda! Glad you enjoyed your peace and quiet :)

Allisa said...

Stunning card, love the details!

Jen Mitchell said...

Monster trucks! What's next!! Your card is lovely. Peace and quiet in the stamp room looks good on you!

Claire said...

Your post brought a smile to my face linda - my boys loved Grave Digger and I'm pretty sure we still have the toy version in the depths of our house! Your card's a beauty..so clever how you've stamped the image over the split partition!

Stampingcountry said...

Your tulips look fabulous in pink!