Thursday, April 18, 2019

Fusion: Tropical Fish





The "Best Fishes" are the inked up kind in my world but Emma loves aquariums and had a great time visiting one in Quebec.




She loved the jellyfish!




And me?  I was very happy to spend the day with stamping friends at OnStage.......so not a fan of real life swimming fish......shudder.....



I love the bold colors in this week's inspiration photo at Fusion!  I modified the sketch a bit - but it's close!  Have fun with us at Fusion!

                                     

Stamp Sets:  Sea of Textures, Seaside Shore, Jar of Love
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake
Ink: Distress, Copics, Crumb Cake, Versa Fine Clair Nocturne, Versamark
Wave Stencil (Newton's Nook)

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a fun card! Perfect colors and great take on that sketch. Love the aquarium pictures...I'm okay with the fish in the aquarium, but I definitely prefer not to have them swimming around me in the water. Icky! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Emma is my kind of girl... I ADORE the jellies! We added another to our aquarium visits over Spring break and I was delighted to find an entire room dedicated to these wondrous creatures. Though I do admit to being very happy with the lack of them in my fresh-water 'ocean.'
Linda, I adore your card... so 'current!'
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Linda, you rocked the sketch and the colors in this sweet card! Emma's photo is adorable and it seems like most kids are enamored by aquariums. I'm not a huge fish fan though I should be since my dad loved to fish a lot. I think it's the memory of having to put my own live worms on the hook (after cutting them into sections first - ewww)!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful fishes, Linda! I love your color palette and how you added those lovely waves and fishnet! Really stunning card!
Love the photo of Emma at the aquarium, too...she has such a beautiful smile :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Seeing this makes me wish I had a few fish images in my stash! Love the bright colors!

Brian King said...

Such a sweetie! Love these colors and your coloring. Brilliant use of the inpspiration.

Karren said...

Great fusion! Your fish are as cute as Miss Emma is!