Sunday, April 28, 2019

Stamp Review Crew: Bike Ride









The Stamp Review Crew is featuring the set Bike Ride.  I love all the pieces and possibilities of this set!  The pieces gave me the perfect opportunity to feature some upcoming In Colors!  Seaside Spray is the sweet light blue and Pretty Peacock is the darker blue/green.  And oh that Terricotta Tile was perfect for my bike frame!





A "Congratulations" sentiment and a stack of books on the back of the bike make this perfect for a graduation card.  Sometimes it does feel like an a long uphill journey as you head toward that diploma - but what a great feeling when you get to the top!



If you missed Lou Kitzelman's wonderful work head back there!


  

Otherwise your next stop is Nikki Spencer's blog.....I know she has something delightful in store!



I used the sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch as the basis for my design.

                                                               



Stamp Sets:  Bike Ride, Sitting Pretty, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Let the Good Times Roll, Lift Me Up
Ink:  Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Gray Granite, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Whisper White, Seaside Spray

8 comments:

Kim S said...

The colors are fabulous!! And how fun with that bike!

Dawn Tidd said...

Perfect graduation card! Love your bike and those new colors look great together. An uphill climb with a load of books would be much more fun on your cute bike!!

stampwithamyk said...

That is too cute! Love the little bike rolling up the hill, perfect! :)

Karren said...

This is so much fun and what a perfect image for the sketch!

Brian King said...

Love your take on this sketch - and this fun stack of book on the back of the bike. ♥

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like the graduate jumped off for that diploma, Linda... such a fun card I LOVE the cobbled street! ... thanks so much for adding it to our CTS gallery!!
=]

Heidi Baks said...

Nice use of the new In Colors - and I love your implied imagery with the uphill climb. I can relate! :)

Lou said...

Fabulous! I love the new colours you've used Linda. x