Wednesday, March 30, 2022

A Friendly Sight......FMS529

 




I am ready for April showers and rainbows so this bright paper was calling my name! I used one of the rainbow die cuts to make the fancy edge and was delighted that it perfectly aligned with the stripes on the designer paper.  I love this happy paper!  









Jen Timko designed a fun sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  Hope you play along!




Stamp Sets: Rainbow of Happiness, Sentiment from Gina K.
Paper: Whisper White, Sunshine and Rainbows DSP, Magenta Madness, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Ink: Magenta Madness, Memento Black











5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A delightful coincidence? or brilliance? Any way you cut it, it's darned right darling!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Don't you just love it when things work out that way! This is delightful, Linda!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card! Love the fun colors and the little rainbow scallops! :)

Jen Brum said...

This card is just fabulous Linda! I love the rainbow and the bright colours! So fun and makes me smile!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is the kind of discovery that makes my heart go pitter-patter - love it when dies and paper align!! This is an all-round gorgeous rainbow card!!