Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Berry Patch Fun! FMS528

 



Not quite strawberry season here but the rows of strawberries worked perfectly for the sketch so I had to use them.  I am more than ready for warmer temperatures and everything turning green again!




Jacquie has a fun design for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I flipped the sketch to horizontal instead of vertical to make it work with my strawberry plants.  Do whatever works for you and your design! Hope you join us!



Stamp Set: Berry Special (Lawn Fawn)

Ink: Memento Black, Copics

Paper: Whisper White, Berry Delightful DSP

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! Love the little critters with their strawberries. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Fresh strawberries sound delish, Linda - and they're awfully cute, and very well kept, in your darling berry patch!
=]

Amy O said...

This is adorable and a clever way to use the sketch! And now I'm craving strawberries!

Marlene said...

What a cute card. Love you idea on layout.

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely the cutest! I thought this was so clever and creative -- and CUTE!

Brian King said...

Such a fun card and a great layout.

Jacquie Southas said...

This is such a fun take on the sketch, Linda!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a cute card with the berries and gingham! Lovely take on the sketch!

Jen Brum said...

This is just the cutest card Linda! I love those sweet little mice and the strawberries! Love the red gingham peeking out too!

Greta said...

Creative use of the sketch & such a cute card!