Friday, May 24, 2024

Eggs-actly!

 



True Confessions:  I am the world's worst on-line shopper when using my phone! I never get an order straight - always end up with an extra item or two - or totally miss something I thought I ordered.  I have a small sized iPhone which I love for convenience but obviously not the best for shopping when you are someone like me. I need to just shop using my computer!

Anyway my cousin and I usually exchange sweet treats for our birthdays and this was the sentiment I used on her card last year....




And of course I browsed other sentiments while shopping last  year and somehow ended up with the one I used today.  So this year I think I will break tradition and take her out for breakfast and give her this card.


It was the challenge at The Paper Players that got me thinking punny.....




7 comments:

Cynthia Stevenson said...

LOL, that is just too funny! An eggcellent card for sure Linda. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

stampwithamyk said...

Hahaha! That's awesome! Love those sentiments! :)

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is the funniest!!! I am sure your cousin will like breakfast AND the card! And I never shop on my phone...it's a recipe for disaster! Thanks for playing with the Players!

Lisa Elton said...

That sentiment!!! Thanks for the giggles, Linda, this is too much FUN!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Haha - gotta love a chicken-and-egg joke Linda and I'm sure your cousin will too! So happy you shared with us over at The Paper Players this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I second that emotion, Linda! Totally best in cake... or cookies, almost any baked good at all!
I adore that stamp set and really must get it out to play again one day soon!
=]

Karren said...

OMG this is hilarious and really does make you think about the first person who ate an egg! Love this!