Thursday, May 23, 2024

You Rock - TTTC248

 




I rarely break out the glitter paper but decided a rock and roll themed card was the place for it!  A simple fun card today with a masculine feel to go along with the challenge at Tic Tac Toe.  I am so glad I grew up in the rock and roll era......so much fun.....so much dancing......and the thrill of getting to pick out a new 45 record every other week when my dad got paid!  And then came the Beatles and the music world just exploded.......





Have fun with out Tic Tac Toe challenge no matter which line you follow!



Stamp Sets: Rock Star (SU!), Sentiment Stamper (Paper Smooches)
Paper: Rock and Roll DSP, Glitter Sheets
Ink: Memento Black, Copics

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome design! Love the black and white with just a touch of red! :)

kareN stampZ said...

OMG what a fun and fab card. It looks really so luxurious with all the glitter card too.

Kathy Bolam said...

I just bought this set and as a compliment to you, I plan on creating a card similar to yours. I have 5 grandchildren, one son and one son-in-law and my husband knows a great many men from his love of playing golf who need a card now and then. Thank you for your spectacular design.

Brian King said...

I love this so, so much, Linda! Such pizzazz, such shine! You started with a guitar and accepted the challenge to make that guitar shine! Such awesomeness! ♥

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Linda! YOU ROCK, my friend! So does your card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, the perfect spot for all of the pizazz the glitter adds! Terrific card, Linda!

Karren said...

Fabulous! All that glitter works so well with this guitar!