Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Summer 2024! FMS637

 



It has been a crazy busy week here helping out with grandkids and switching gears to summer - which seemed to arrive overnight! We set up the back porch, got the boat ready to launch and dragged out the summer clothes. I attended a wonderful shoebox swap but the prepping of 25 kits and 25 other swaps took sooooo much time. 

Then suddenly it was Freshly Made Sketches day and I was not on schedule!  I always photograph in daylight but ran out of daylight on Tuesday night after a fun day chasing this guy around...



The solution? I popped my card under my Ott light on my desk at 9 pm and called it a day. Didn't want to miss out on Karren's wonderful sketch this week!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!



Stamp Set: Happiest Day (SU!), On My Mind (Concord & 9th)
Paper: Frames and Flowers DSP, Thoughtful Designs DSP
Ink: Memento Black, WIld Wheat, Petal Pink, 



5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card Linda! Perfect design to welcome summer. Looks like you had a fun day and your lighting looks fantastic on your card! :)

LeAnne said...

What a fun little card...I love things in threes! Good for you, chasing around after this little whirlwind...AND making 25 sets of cards!

I Card Everyone said...

I cannot even fathom making 50 of anything, Linda! That makes my brain spin!
But threes I can handle - your three darling 'hitchhikers' are so sweet, and the DSP is gorgeous!
That little grandkid is the cutest! Makes me want to turn the clock back as my Will turned 16 in April!!!
=]

Jen Brum said...

This card is so sweet! I just love those dragonflies! I am longing for warm summer days to arrive but alas we are not there yet - though it's helping with the wildfires so we will not complain!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such an exquisite romantic card, Linda! This patterned paper is absolutely charming!