Saturday, November 4, 2017

Let It Go.......CTS246





The challenge at Cas(e) this Sketch this week inspired me to have another go with my watercolors.  We aren't exactly friends but every once in a while I invite them out to play.  My first attempt at a background came out just a solid blue......next came a muddy pumpkin-y blob.  So I started singing a new verse of "Let it go......let it go......." and got a fall mix I could live with.  Someday we may be friends.......but we aren't there yet.....




I used this sketch at Cas(e) this Sketch to design my card.


Stamp Sets:  Wonderful (Hero Arts),  Freeform Greenery (Altenew),  Colorful Seasons (SU)
Paper: Watercolor, Whisper White, Black
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Black


6 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Very pretty and looks like fall to me!

stampwithamyk said...

You totally crack me up! I think that it looks great! Love your fall colors and the pretty fall images. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, these are the most difficult for me, too... now before you think OH SHE's JUST LOOKING FOR A COMPLIMENT!!! I'm being totally serious. I think we should get together and practice...
in the meantime - this is a beautiful, wonderful water-colored background... and YOU are wonderful, too! xx
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Linda,
Your card is really pretty! Fall colors are hard to do without getting a muddy mess, ask me, I know. Yours looks great!
Wish we could sit together and play with them and we'd all be friends for the moment. :->

Karren said...

Great watercolored background, Linda! And a fabulous card. Maybe you should have even more play-dates with watercolor because you seem to be getting on quite well :)